Compliments & Complaints
Compliments: Tell Us About A Great Experience
If you have a wonderful story to share, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to, [email protected], every email we receive gets acknowledged with the team and also importantly back to the sender.
Complaints: Sometimes Things Do Go Wrong
When this happens we need to know about it, if there is any part of our service that you are not satisfied with, please let us know by email to [email protected].
Here at PD Insurance, we have a formal complaints resolution process. We are committed to treating all our members fairly and doing everything we can to resolve their complaint.
PD Insurance is underwritten by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd who is a proud member and participant of the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme IFSO.
Should You Wish to Lodge A Complaint
We agree to the following:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 (five) business days of receipt of your complaint
- You will be provided with the name and contact details of the agent dealing with your complaint
- We will ensure that an objective and experienced agent fully investigates your complaint
- Your complaint will be responded to within 10 (ten) business days of the date that all required information was provided to us
- Should further information or investigation be required, a reasonable turnaround time will be agreed with you
- You will be updated at least every 20 (twenty) business days or as agreed with you, until such time as your complaint has been resolved
- Should our response to your complaint not be to your satisfaction, you may request a review of the matter by our Internal Dispute Resolution Committee (“IDRC”).
- The IDRC consists of members of our management team with the necessary experience and authority to determine matters before it.
Should you still not be satisfied with the resolution of your complaint following the IDRC review, we will advise you of your rights to take the complaint to the IFSO.
PD Insurance will provide you with a letter of ‘deadlock’ to provide to IFSO and you have 2 (two) months from the date of the letter of ‘deadlock’ to lodge your complaint with them.
The IFSO scheme is a free and independent authority for all members with a complaint about financial service providers. PD Insurance is one of the many companies in New Zealand which participates in this scheme.
For more information about the scheme please visit the IFSO website or contact them:
- Freephone: 0800 888 202
- Telephone: +64 4 499 7612
- Email: [email protected]
- Office hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Post: Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme. PO Box 10-845, Wellington 6143, New Zealand